Our Mandate & Services
- Provide trade and market information services
- Promote and coordinate the development of exports
- Provide trade promotional services
- Provide customized advisory services
- Formulate and recommend to Government export plans, policies and strategies
Trade Information Services
Designed to make available, on a consistent and timely basis, critical market and business information to facilitate exports. The information provided ranges from trade – such as statistics, policies and strategies – to business information including prices, buyers and competitor information, standards etc. Services include ...
- Market News & Price Information Service
- Business Mentoring & Advisory Service
- Exporters Directory & Referral Service
Market & Product Development Services
Structured to build/enhance exporters understanding of export markets to facilitate day-to-day decision making. Guided by the product-market approach, we provide customized support services to facilitate market research activities, business strategy formulation and enterprise & product development activities of exporters. Services include ...
- Business Matchmaking Service
- Market Entry & Linkage Program
- In-Market Business Support Service
Trade Promotion Services
Presence in the export market and promoting market awareness about Uganda’s export products are the fundamental objectives of this service pillar. Given the geographical separation and distance, exporters find it financially and technically challenging to effectively canvass export markets on their own. This is where UEPB comes in. Services include ...
- Trade Fair Participation Support Service
- In-Market Business Promotion Service
Trade Policy Advisory
UEPB is the national focal point export promotion and development, a role that involves trouble-shooting to offer guidance on regulatory and policy challenges inhibiting export growth. Through forums and meetings - such as the Export Push Platform, Annual Exporters' Conference and Export Clinics - UEPB in collaboration with public and private stakeholders ensures clear communication of and prompt addressing of identified issues.
Export Skills Development
Continuous skills and capacity development is part and parcel of all our services. However UEPB also has structured programs for continuous skills development. These include Quarterly Export Orientation Program, Export Coaching & Mentoring Program, Export Readiness Program and Export Curriculum Support Service.